- Possess a valid class A or B driver’s license with proper endorsements.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & physical.
- Prior experience driving commercial trucks.
BRIEF JOB DUTIES:
- Able to operate one or more of the following safely: Dump Trucks, Truck & Pups, Side Dumps, Lowboys, etc.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment such as pre & post trip checks, checking fluid levels, fueling, greasing & cleaning of the cab.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Understanding of GPS dispatch software is a plus.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available.
Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits Available.
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.